Lovable Dog Tooth





The Dog Tooth pattern is one of my favorite prints. It's easy to dress up or down. In this outfit i actually turned a dress into a top, just by tucking it in my skirt. This is a great way the make 2 or 3 outfits with just one piece.

Outfit Info:
Top/Dress: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Bag : Paris 2 Day
Shoes: New Look creepers

Check out my youtube channel for my outfit video. Feel free to comment, like & subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=XGh70MTkzk4&feature=endscreen

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 7, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...