Favorite Summer Outfits ! Freshly caught conch

 Hey Humans !!! Here is another outfit post. Now these are my top favorite outfits for summer 2013. Ofcourse I have many more but I thought more than 4 outfits might just over do it. During my summer vacation I just had to do some shots and videos just so you guys can get a feel of my past island life ( Beautiful aint it).

You can change up these looks to your liking, but this is just how I rock them. And ofcourse your welcome to be inspired and do your own thing. Let me know which one was your fav out of the four outfits. I sure did had fun making them. I hope you enjoy watching them ;)



 T-shirt Primark- Crop Top Jane Normane - Shorts Urban Outfitters - Sneakers Converse - Accessories New Look 


T-shirt Dress H&M - Black Heels Primark - Accessories New look- Shades H&M

Crop Top River Island - High-waist Shorts Primark - Shoes MissGuided - Accessories New Look 


Maxi Dress H&M - Accessories New Look - Sandals "Back Street" 


Just had to get a picture with this guy who was some cleaning freshly caught conchs. Yummy in my tummy !!



 He is the only one that can keep me calm and entertained :)


 

This entry was posted on Friday, August 16, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...