St.maarten Summer Vacation Vlog 2013

This Summer I packed my bags and jetted over to my home island Sint Maarten. Many of you may not have heard of this little island in the caribbean , but this is where I was born. i must say I had a awesome summer vacation. My boyfriend and I played tourist while we were there and took in all the beautiful places on this little island. I decided to film some of our little adventures while I was there. I am becoming obsesses with making every day a chapter in my " memory book".


We are still young and I would like to see more of the world and experience anything the world can provide. Sint Maarten is a very tourist friendly island and i'm sure you will enjoy the blue water and white sand beaches. I kinda turned into a beach bum while I was there :P . Not sure when I'll be going back so I made sure I enjoyed it !

Grab some popcorn and a tall drink because this is a long one !



This entry was posted on Monday, November 4, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...