Italian Roller Disco Amsterdam



Hey Humans! Sunday was filled with fun and laughter. I must say we are going into the christmas season head on. Last sunday my friends, boyfriend and I tried something new in the great city of Amsterdam. We went rollerskating. Now I am no total stranger to being on wheels, but my boyfriend on the other hand was a big joke! But entertaining either way. There is this awesome roller disco event that is held every Sunday at different location ( I think). But this time it was at club lite in Amsterdam. They do offer little workshops for the weak and fragile for a extra €5, so you don't have to be a pro when you attend.  Check out their Facebook page to see when the next event will be  Roller Disco . I would advise anyone to try this at least once. The people are super friendly and it's all and all a good old time.

 We also ate at this all you can eat italian restaurant, which wasn't that bad. I would advise the pizza rather than the pasta :s .The restaurant is called "The View" and is located in the Magna Plaza.

And of course I filmed all of this craziness...








This entry was posted on Thursday, December 5, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Italian Roller Disco Amsterdam”

  1. Great photos!! Love the Xmas market ones. So lovely. You have a nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Just let me know so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. A roller disco, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Paella? ahhhh gasp I love paella!!!! Very nice blog...love your logo!!! thanks for stopping by my blog :) wanna follow each other?

    www.thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...