Amsterdam Fashion Week DownTown


Amsterdam Fashion Week! The place where the fashion world comes together to celebrate the art that is FASHION. For the first time ever, I got the chance to experience this awesome event.  Amsterdam celebrated its 10 year anniversary and organised 10 days downtown as a part of fashion week. These events were open to all. I attended two events which were, Fashionchick's "Bloggerscafe" and "God Created Fashion" held at Hutspot. 

Bloggercafe was a great event to network with other bloggers and or fashion lovers. Lectures were also held by Monique van Loon , Anouk YveYvonne Eijkenduijn. This event was great to hear about their success stories and meet new people. I was also stopped by ELLE.nl as seen in the photo above. All and all, it was a great night. Can't complain. One tip though.When attending these kind of events, go super early if you want a seat. Don't under estimate the hunger for knowledge when it comes to fashion. 


God Created Fashion was a fashion show/shopping event. It was held at this awesome place called Hutspot. I will advise anyone to check them out if your in the Amsterdam area. B-E-A-Utiful retail store and more. The event was held upstairs, which I thought was a little small to hold all the fashion obsessed people. But I was still able to catch the fashion show and all the goodies that were on sale. I hope to attend more events next season, because I sure did have a ball !


I will be posting a short video of this event later this week on my youtube channel. So subscribe to my page and keep a look out for more videos, more fashion and more fun adventures.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 27, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...